Monday, November 18, 2013

Holiday Family Photos!

Whew! This weekend was pure madness. I kicked off my Big Bro Little Lo Photography business with a holiday mini session for families! It was a HUGE success! This weekend I had the pleasure to meet new families, visit with friends, giggle with adorable children and take beautiful pictures. The best part about this weekend? To see how much love families have for each other. Every family had such unique connections that gave me such a happy heart to see. The beautiful bond between a daddy and daughter, the little smiles and secrets only sisters can share, the teasing glances between a husband and wife... All of these moments that are surrounded by giggles and snuggles. I was overwhelmed by it all. Here are some of the many beautiful memories I was lucky enough to capture over the weekend. Happy Monday friends! :)















No comments:

Post a Comment