Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Holidays at the O'neills!

Blogging two days in a row?! I know. I know. I'm getting a jump start on that New Year's resolution and whipping my blogging butt into shape. Ha! Anyways here's a glimpse into my festive family & home over the last few weeks... 


DIY Family Photo shoot WIN!

{<3}


I love the look of twinkle lights in a jar! I think I'll fill it to the top next year. And possibly have at least 5 more scattered through the house. 


Pinecones in a basket. Not too special except the ones I selected for a blast of glitter in the backyard.


Homemade heart garland and pom garland! Would it be a little ridiculous to have a garland in every room? I didn't think so either. PLUS I'm thinking this is sticking around till at least end of February for Valentines Day. Double Duty Decor.


The beautiful bird's nest was made by a gal at church who used these as place cards for our super fancy Ladies Christmas Dinner. How darling is this?!




I love love love her festive pjs. Seriously I want them in my size so badly. 


Last but certainly not least, some sweet roses from Hubby. Not festive but still makes my heart happy. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment