Sunday, February 9, 2014

Miss Lo's 1st Birthday Party!

Um hi. It's me again. The slacker blogger who claimed I would master blogging. HA. Oh well such is life! Miss Lo turned the big OH EN EE last weekend! Seriously?! She's getting to be such a big lady. Here are some shots from her party! I'm pretty excited about the coral/pink with turquoise/minty green combo. Love. 

Warning: Photo overload!











 Party girl trying on her mama made tutu. It was SO fluffy!


For some reason I cut off the big ONE in this picture?

My sister makes the best cakes for the kids' birthdays!





My beautiful sisters and mama. 






Annd she got a birthday smooch from the future hubby. SO cute!

Her face cracks me up!









Party girl is caked out haha

Looking over her year after the kids went to bed. It went by way too fast. Sigh.



No comments:

Post a Comment